[vtkusers] problem compiling VTK 5.10.0 rc2 on a Mac

A A azata42 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:10:59 EDT 2012

Turns out I was making the mistake of starting ccmake with no parameters
and then setting the CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET and
CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT from within ccmake rather than setting those
parameters on the command line with the -D option. When I set them on
on the command line with -D option it built fine with no problems.