[vtkusers] Problems with QVTK in Debug mode

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:23:21 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 4:19 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

If you are building your application for debug and release in the same
project VTK_DIR should be the  folder that contains vtk.sln. If not
and you used the INSTALL target with your vtk build this should be the
installed vtk however that would limit you to building your
application to only the configuration that you installed when you
built VTK.

John