[vtkusers] Fill in 2D vtkPolyData

Jonathan Morra jonmorra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:17:31 EDT 2012

One more question along this same line.  Now that I have opaque
vtkPolyData, I'm noticing that my vtkPicker is no longer hitting the same
data it was before, it's hitting the now opaque poly data.  This makes
sense to me, but I don't want it to happen.  Is there a way to tell the
vtkPicker to ignore some vtkPolyData (ie always pick the underlying data).

Thanks