[vtkusers] [ParaViewWeb] compile problem with class vtkJPEGWriter and function SetInput

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Apr 6 10:53:43 EDT 2012

Hi Tuan Ha Tran,

The documentation was written when ParaView 3.10 was out and that
version was lacking some fixed that were on git/master at that time
but I should definitely update the documentation to recommend to use
ParaView 3.14 and not git/master.
In fact, two weeks ago the latest changes in VTK that breaks its
backward compatibility went into ParaView and for which I didn't get
the time to update ParaViewWeb.

Regarding your ParaView build issue, I'm wondering what you did... But
anyway, if you want to ease the build process, you should definitely
try to use the SuperBuild package so every third party get
automatically compiled for you with the correct arguments and options.

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaViewWeb_SuperBuild

Seb