[vtkusers] VTK5.10 with Qt

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 11:25:02 EDT 2012

Hi Jothy,

If you need info on how vtkTypeMacro is used, look at any of the VTK
headers.  For example,
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=blob;f=Common/vtkLookupTable.h;hb=release

I'm guessing that your project has its own lookup table class, derived
from vtkLookupTable.  It is probably that class that is causing your
problems.

 - David