[vtkusers] VTK5.10 with Qt

Jothybasu Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:11:27 EDT 2012

Yes, this is mingw with SHARED_LIBS, USE_QT, GUI_SUPPORT & also INFOVIS set
to "ON".

Qt libs are from QtSDK (Qt 4.80).
 The Qt dlls are in C:\QtSDK\Desktop\Qt\4.8.0\mingw\bin

I have GDCM built with vtk5.6 used in the same project.

Does this have anythin with mixing up of DLLs. (since they are separate
DLLs, I don't think so).

The linker shows the error in the attached file.

Thanks

Jothy