[vtkusers] VTK rendering pipeline - ray casting

Juan Carlos Prieto prieto at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 30 07:38:07 EDT 2011

Hi Julien,

Thank you very much for the presentation, I kept on looking and I saw
that using a vtkCellPicker might do the job of finding the intersection
of a ray against an actor in a renderer.
To do this, I'm moving the camera to look in the direction where I want
the intersection to happen, but it seems that after producing the pick,
it always finds the same cell in the actor.

Can you give me some suggestion on how should I do this?

Thank you very much