[vtkusers] Using codes from vtk journals

Sungmin Hong sungmin.hong85 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:25:30 EDT 2011

Thank you for replying so quickly, David.

I tried to follow your instruction and made .sln for PointSetProcessing, but
I got tons of errors when I built it with my VS2008.

Is there any possible solutions to fix this?

I think I am lost in very basic steps which you assumed that I already knew.

Thank you very much again for your reply, and your code also.