[vtkusers] Compiling VTK with Mingw64 ?

Blaine frikker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 15:59:32 EDT 2011

Thanks guys! I got it to compile. I'll try with QT next. :)

If I can remember, I'll try a VS2008 build and send the output here. It
still takes quite awhile, but something like 17 / 50 of the "projects" fail
from inside VS. When I check the log, it typically has a problem finding
some file to link against in "../../bin/debug/something". I know that isn't
very helpful, but that's about what I remember. I'm not a VS2008 guru by any
means so I wasn't sure how to get more info and I had luck with mingw which
is why I went down this path.

Thanks again,
Blaine