[vtkusers] Compiling VTK with Mingw64 ?

Blaine frikker at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 14:41:43 EDT 2011

I just searched my computer for it (I have VS2008 but gave up on trying to
use it to compile VTK. It just compiles half the projects and the others
fail out).

I totally get what you mean though. sal.h isn't the problem, the problem is
that it's including that other file from the microsoft folder. thanks i'll
check that out!

Blaine