[vtkusers] Set ImageData to zero

Dominique Töpfer dominique at toepfer-web.de
Wed Sep 28 10:02:48 EDT 2011

There are macros like VTK_DOUBLE defined in vtkTypes.h (
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/vtkType_8h_source.html ). So you can
check the scalar type using

if(Image->GetScalarType() == VTK_DOUBLE)
     // cast to double

Of course, you can also GetScalarTypeAsString() as suggested by Jothy.

HTH
Dominique