[vtkusers] Set ImageData to zero

speedy markenjodsalz at gmx.net
Wed Sep 28 09:21:39 EDT 2011

Thanks a lot for your reply Dominique!
It is much faster indeed to use GetScalarPointer() instead of iterating
through the pixels. I still have a problem though: My class doesn't know the
pixeltype of the image beforehand, but I have to cast the pointer to it. How
can I achieve this? I know there's the method

Image->GetScalarType(),

but it returns an integer value and I don't know how to proceed with it..