[vtkusers] Saving multiple ImageData to single file

Kacper Pluta kacper.pluta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 06:24:13 EDT 2011

I have some 3D ImageData in the scene, and now I want to save all of them to
single RAW file. How I can do this?

I tried use vtkImageAppend but spatial arrangement, and other information
it's broken, also I tried use vtkAppendFilter and vtkProbeFilter(mixing
unstructured grid with ImageData) but without good results. Finally I tried
use iteratively coping all image to another, but also without good results -
I think the problem is a different resolution of my ImageData.

How I can save these information to single RAW file?

--
"If you build your empire on money, it'll fall like a house of cards, if you
build it on love, you've built Taj Mahal!" - Mark Hartmaier