[vtkusers] Compiling VTK with Mingw64 ?

Blaine frikker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 20:50:11 EDT 2011

There is a registered bug with newer GCC. I switched to an old mingw64
(10/2010 build) and ld.exe is fine now.
http://mingw-users.1079350.n2.nabble.com/ld-exe-hangs-only-on-Windows-7-XP-is-fine-td5784456.html
So
that problem is solved :)

Now it says it can't find "sal.h" which resides in the microsoft SDK folder.
Do I add this to my path and CMAKE will automagically find it, or do I add
it some other way? I haven't had a "missing header file" error, yet.

Thanks for the help, I'm tired and not able to think straight. Take care
all,
Blaine