[vtkusers] Crop plane

Martijn Steenwijk martijnsteenwijk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 15:10:32 EDT 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for your suggestion. I had to play around a bit. It appears that
setting RGB as first input for vtkImageAppendComponents and setting opacity
as second input does not work (then the renderer seems to ignore the opacity
channel and just displays a fully opaque plane), but setting (unsigned
char)im as first input and then adding the opacity channel does work.

Thanks again!

Best,
Martijn