[vtkusers] How to connect vtk mouse interaction class with QT UI

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:32:45 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Xiaopeng Yang <yxp233 at postech.ac.kr> wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> I guess some of you already met and solved this kind of problem. If you did
> so, please share your great ideas with me. Thank you very much.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Xiaopeng

Please be patient. The free help you are asking for is typically not
received in < 3 hours!

Please be more clear about your problem:

        this->ui->qvtkWidget->GetRenderWindow()->Render();  ?? Error here

What is the error?

         SimpleView *workspace = (SimpleView*)ClientData;
//ClientData: undefined

Yes, ClientData is indeed undefined from what you've posted...

David