[vtkusers] Interacting with 2 QVtkWidgets at the same time

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:30:43 EDT 2011

> Don't you need a Render() call somewhere?  If you interact with one view and
> change the other view at the same time, it needs a Render(), if you want to
> see the change.

I guess since in my example the renderers were in the same
RenderWindow they were both automatically updated. Sorry for the
misleading hints! I made a working example here:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Qt/ShareCameraBetweenQVTKWidgets

that does as Clinton suggested. It just tells the right renderer to
update whenever the left renderer is interacted with.

David