[vtkusers] Point cloud downsampling/voxelization

Christian Jauvin cjauvin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 16:16:16 EDT 2011

Hi Peter,

Thanks, that seems like an interesting suggestion.

However, before I invest time in trying to find out how to do that,
I'd like to know about the "interactivity" (sorry, lack of a better
word!) of the resulting surface: will I be able to pick and modify the
resulting voxels individually, for instance?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to select a group of voxels with a
user-interactive sphere, as I currently do with my polydata point
cloud. Would such a thing be possible with the voxelized
representation?

Christian