[vtkusers] How do you get to GUI interface

Marion Brooks-Bartlett m.brooks-bartlett at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 05:35:01 EDT 2011

Silly question, but after downloading the package on linux, I have
compiled and been able to build the examples of VTK using the ccmake
option (and that interactive interface that changes some parameters etc.)
but I don't know how to the see the GUI interface like how it is on the
websites- that shows all the visuals etc.

Can I just get a quick step-by-step of how to get to this because I'm
quite new to Linux and always have a problem when installing new software
so I could have skipped a very important step since I dont have the
Cmake.. .exe file (I can't remember what it's supposed to be called
exactly)

Thank you,
Marion