[vtkusers] Find closest point

nuno.jf nunofernandes7 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:29:41 EDT 2011

Thank you David. The application now generates a new polydata containing all
points except those that were considered as noise. The question is that the
original polydata file contains the geometry (points and vertices) and the
dataset attributes (POINT_DATA), whereas the new polydata only contains the
geometry part, and it is only constituted by points. I know this is due to
the fact that I am only adding points to the new polydata. But how can I add
all the information, I mean, the compete geometry and dataset attributes
associated to the points I am adding to the new polydata?

Regarding the file polydata file I uploaded, it is really anything wrong
with it?
Thank you.

Nuno