[vtkusers] Oblique slice of 3D image data

Tijmen Klein T.R.Klein at student.rug.nl
Tue Sep 20 08:32:36 EDT 2011

Thank you for the thip, the combination of vtkImageReslice ->
vtkImagemapToColors indeed gives an output that looks what I would expect :)
But I am having troubles setting the correct value
for setResliceAxesDirectionCosines(), since I only have an origin and normal
(no point1 point2).
Right now I just set the origin (SetResliceAxesOrigin()), but I don't set
the Direction. One strange thing that I am seeing, is that the plane is
rendered outside the original dataset... Would this be because I don't set a
proper direction? Or could it have some other reason?

Cheers,
Tijmen