[vtkusers] Find closest point

nuno.jf nunofernandes7 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:20:49 EDT 2011

The example works fine. I tested the application (Reader »
WindowedSincPolyDataFilter » Rendering) with different datasets as input,
but it always crashes when the application gets to the
WindowedSincPolyDataFilter. I can provide you the code I'm using, but what I
posted here is enough to make the app crash:

vtkPolyDataReader * imp = vtkPolyDataReader::New();
imp -> SetFileName (argv[1]);
imp -> Update();

vtkWindowedSincPolyDataFilter *smoother =
vtkWindowedSincPolyDataFilter::New();
smoother->SetInput(imp -> GetOutput());
smoother->SetNumberOfIterations(15);
smoother->SetPassBand(.001);