[vtkusers] Pass values from vtkCommand

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 12:35:15 EDT 2011

> thank you very much for yourn vey timely answer...i'm loving this way of
> comunication :) Anyway, i can use than in this way also something to modify
> in the command, for example a matrix to fill in??? thank you very much!!!
> Antonio

Antonio,

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list so everyone can benefit, as
well as help!

Unfortunately I don't understand your question. You can pass any type of
object you would like as ClientData, so I wouldn't see a problem with
passing a matrix. If you need to pass multiple objects, you can just make a
custom struct/class and fill it with whatever you want, then pass the struct
instance as the ClientData.

David