[vtkusers] vtkImageSlice::InterpolateOff() missing?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 11:17:34 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> With the old vtkImageActor, there was an InterpolateOff() function that
> would ensure that you could always clearly see pixel boundaries. That
> function seems to be absent in the new vtkImageSlice - is there a different
> way to get this same effect?

It is in vtkImageProperty::SetInterpolationTypeToNearest().  When I wrote
the new vtkImageSliceClass, I chose to make the interface similar to VTK's
volume rendering interface.  (I never liked the vtkImageActor interface, the
volume rendering classes always seemed to be of a much better design).

 - David