[vtkusers] Regarding vtkSeedWidget

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:28:32 EDT 2011

> Thank you very much. Can you post your code here?

This would not be easy for me to do. The reason is the viewer is based
on a modified version of vtkINRIA3d and it requires several other
libraries (that you will not have) to compile.

>I did not quite follow
> you.

I created a vtk widget that receives a notification from the vtk
renderwindow on every slice change. When it receives this notification
it saves the current seed locations into a boost multimap and then
restores the seed locations for new slice.

John