[vtkusers] Require urgent solution on triangulation...

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 02:52:23 EDT 2011

Hello Users,

I have set of unconnected points in x,y,z form. I need to extract contours
from these points. Presently I am using vtkDelaunay2D in order to do
triangulate and generate contours. But the object of vtkDelaunay2D class
takes lot of time to triangulate data if total number of points are say
30Lakhs.

So, is there any method to make it faster or apart from this technique, is
there any other way to triangulate and extract contours from scatter points?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Rakesh Patil