[vtkusers] Set the opacity or thresholding of a VTKVolume

David Brayford dbrayford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 18:02:23 EDT 2011

Michael,

Unfortunately, the changes still result in the flesh being shown (CT
DICOM files). Although when I generate a DRR from the volume using ITK
I get the bone and I am able to view just the bones with DICOMWorks.

So was wondering if there is a similar function to the ITK function
interpolator->SetThreshold(threshold);

I would assume this functionality is common to view CT data within
VTK, but don't know how to set it and it's frustrating.

David