[vtkusers] How to use 3D Mouse inside VTKCanvas?

Sathish Kumar kingvsk at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 07:24:03 EDT 2011

Hi Sebastien,

I tried your suggestions.

1. Reinitialize the interactor in not solve the problem and also it
shows a separate vtkwindow.

2. The class names are different. (*This may be the problem*)

vCanvas.getIren().GetClassName() : vtkGenericRenderWindowInteractor

iren.GetClassName() : vtkXRenderWindowInteractor

Is it possible to change the RendererWindowInteractor of vtkCanvas. If
yes the how can I do that?

Regards,
Sathish