[vtkusers] Problem of vtkPointWidget test

Florian Bruckner e0425375 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:56:14 EDT 2011

ok, this is simple. you don't even have to define a picker, because
your pointWidget is by default "pickable". And you also have already
defined an observer for the interactionEvent. Just adding
print obj.GetPosition() to the ProbeData(obj, event) function prints
the current position of the widget every time it is moved.

bye
FloB