[vtkusers] Remove vtk3DSImporter from vtkRenderWindow

kmudrovcic kmudrovcic at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:18:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

I read 3ds file like this:
ds3Model is vtk3DSImporter *

            this->ds3Model->SetRenderWindow(
this->pvtkMFCWindow->GetRenderWindow());
            this->ds3Model->SetFileName(path);
            this->ds3Model->Read();

I would like to remove currently importer 3ds file from the window when i'm
importing new 3ds file.
How can i do that?

Thank you.

Also is there some tutorial which explains how to deploy application that
uses VTK to other machines? I'm having problems with deploying. I've tried
static and shared_libraries, debug and release, bit nothing works.

Application crashes when i try to do vtkRenderer->Render().

Tnaks for any help.