[vtkusers] Questions about xml format

mrosso michele_982003 at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 7 21:16:20 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have to write a FORTRAN subroutine which outputs an xml vtk file.
So far I dealt with Legacy vtk file only without problems but since the code
I am working on is parallel,
I am considering to switch to the xml format so that I can use Paraview in
parallel.

The geometry is very easy: a cube with uniform grid. Since I am using the
finite difference method no cells are defined.
The documentation and the posts I found on the web did not help me much to
solve some issues I had with my first attempt ( xml in serial so far). In
fact paraview gives me error messages when I open my file.

Is there someone who may help me in finding what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance