[vtkusers] gradient background direction

Florian Bruckner e0425375 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 07:40:35 EDT 2011

no, because i also want to set the direction if the gradient. I want
to use the gradient to make different renderers distinguishable. If i
only have a vertical gradient i cannot distiguish a renderer from its
right / left neighbor.

the only solution that i found is directly change the OpenGl command
that actually draws the gradient (i have already sent this to the
developers list!).

But someone of you has a better solution without changing the vtk
code, please let me know.

thanks
FloB