[vtkusers] GMSH and VTK files

kashmir_812 g.edwards.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 12:56:02 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

So currently I am trying to use GMSH to generate a mesh for a simple cube
which I'll read into a code I am writing.  However, I am having some
problems with GMSH and wondering if anyone could be of help.

My basic problem in GMSH is that I am making 10 noded tetrahedrons and I
require to do a surface integration over each face of the tetrahedron.
However, GMSH doesn't export all the faces of the tet into the VTK file so I
am wondering if anyone else has used GMSH and found a way around this
problem?

Thanks for any help.

Regards