[vtkusers] PyQt SIP wrapping test fails

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:49:30 EDT 2011

I've seen the same thing with the PyQt wrapping.  Sometimes it works,
and sometimes it doesn't.  Whenever it doesn't work for me, I've
always just thought that I had misconfigured something since I'm not
very familiar with PyQt.

And I don't think this is a release-versus-master issue.  The python
wrapping code in the release is the same as in the master.  The only
difference that I found was a very minor one:
http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=commitdiff;h=1d172b23b7f259404d68e68fb62a262cdd2fa5c2

 - David