[vtkusers] VTK and C# wrapping using Visual Studio 2010

Dora Szasz dora.szasz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 14:40:02 EDT 2011

Hello there,

I am trying to use vtk 5.6 with C# in Visual Studio 2010. Have you ever tried to wrap VTK with C# and Visual Studio 2010?
Do you have some good tutorials for this? Is it possible? I am confused because I have read a lot of things, and all the directions are not giving any good solutions.

I am trying to integrate VTK with Microsoft Kinect API. If you have done something like that, please let me know.

Thank you a lot,

Dora