[vtkusers] Fwd: newvie VTK + QT question

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 09:08:41 EDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 4:22 AM, qiang zeng <zengqiang2006 at yahoo.com.cn> wrote:

> Where is  that  Qt for Open Source C++ development on Windows (VS2010) ?Best to give me a link, thanks.

You have to build it yourself. Its pretty easy.
1. Download and extract Qt to the location you want to build Qt
2. Open a visual studio command prompt for the compiler you want to
use (make sure you use the 64 bit one if you want to build for 64
bits)

3. cd into that folder.
4. type configure and accept the opensource licence
5. type nmake (and go do something else this will take > 1 hour even
on 12 threaded i7 processors)

--
John M. Drescher