[vtkusers] Hidden Surface Removal And return vtkPolyData struct

Quang Tran quangt.itbk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 22:49:03 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,
I have had many googling search above "Hidden surface removal" but the
results not fit with me.
Now I want to use vtk library to extract only visible surface and return a
vtkPolyData struct (I don't need render this new extracted suface).
If use vtkModifiedBSPTree I can remove the hidden surface but this is in
rendering step.

Could anyone help me to have a solution by using vtk library to remove
hidden surface and return a vtkPolyData struct.

Thanks in advance.