[vtkusers] Display Coordinates after translate

Wenlong Wang scc.wwl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:16:46 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm trying to translate my actor (a polydata mesh) with vtkTransform and
vtkTransformFilter. What I want to do is translate my actor and get the
difference of display coordinates of some specific points.

My current method is like follows
*
//-----------Translation finished above----------------------
for (int i = 0; i< 14; i++)
    {
        points->GetPoint(landmarks[i], newcoord[i]);
        ren->SetWorldPoint(newcoord[i]);
        ren->WorldToDisplay();
        ren->GetDisplayPoint(newcoord[i]);
    }

However, the display coordinates after the translation are the same as
before translation.

Is there any other method to achieve it?

Thank you very much for your kindly help.

Best wishes
Long