[vtkusers] Get all the bounding boxes

Jalal Miftah jalal.miftah at amadeus.com
Thu Oct 27 11:00:49 EDT 2011

Ah...

Thanks for you reply,

For now I was using a transform filter to rotate my point cloud in all the
directions, and recompute a new bounding box.

I still don't understand what vtkOBBTree is doing. Is it a tree with a lot
of different bounding boxes?
And it can help me, do you know how to get the minimum bounding box?

Best regards,

Jalal