[vtkusers] Get all the bounding boxes

Jalal Miftah jalal.miftah at amadeus.com
Thu Oct 27 10:00:37 EDT 2011

Hi,

Given a point cloud, you have an infinity of bounding boxes (if you
translate/rotate the point cloud for example), that what I mean for "all
the boxes".
I am not looking for the smallest possible, but something in between (the
distance between my point cloud and one surface of the bounding box should
be minimum). But yes basically I need to find one box among all of them.

Hope this is better.

Thank you

Jalal