[vtkusers] Include file problem

Wenlong Wang scc.wwl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:51:17 EDT 2011

Hi David and everyone,

Yes, it works. No more unresolved external symbol errors about
vtkPCAStatistics happens. However, there are more other unresolved external
symbol errors.

*1. bool __cdecl rmatrixsvd(class
ap::template_2d_array<double,1>,int,int,int,int,int,class
ap::template_1d_array<double,1> &,class ap::template_2d_array<double,1>
&,class ap::template_2d_array<double,1> &)
2. void __cdecl ap::afree(void *)
3. void __cdecl ap::vmove(double *,double const *,int)
4. void * __cdecl ap::amalloc(unsigned int,unsigned int)
*
All of them are about template_1d_array or template_2d_array. And I used
vtkDoubleArray to recieve the return value of
vtkPCAStatistics::GetEigenvector();

I've narrow it down to vtkPCAStatistics::New(). Maybe something wrong with
it when the instance created?

Can anyone give me some suggestions? Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes
Wenlong