[vtkusers] Include file problem

Wenlong Wang scc.wwl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:30:23 EDT 2011

Do you think I missed something when I installed VTK5.8.0 and configure it
with CMake for  the first time? The error message indicates that I didn't
linked the necessary .lib file.

I remember I turned vtk_use_guisupport, vtk_use_mfc and build_examples on
and other options were not changed.

Thank you very much.

Wenlong