[vtkusers] Unable to open file

BeignetSugar beignetsugar at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:03:42 EDT 2011

Oh ! This is it !
Many, many, many thanks. I'm a beginner so I have no clue about that. :-)
I've be trying to make that work all day long.

Another (surely stupid) question : I don't know why but when I build my
project, even in "release" mode, it always asks for debug session. I guess
it's an option somewhere, but I can't find where to inactivate it.

Thanks again !
Chloé

2011/10/23 Julien Finet [via VTK] <ml-node+s1045678n4929534h75 at n5.nabble.com