[vtkusers] Reading ultrasound series containing grayscale and color images.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:03:17 EDT 2011

I have breast ultrasound series that contains mostly grayscale slices
with 1 or 2 color images in the series. When I read this as a series
with vtkGDCMImageReader the color images cause the program to crash.

What is a good method to read data like this? I was thinking of
reading the images 1 by 1 and using vtkImageAppend to create the image
but it says the # of components must be the same.

--
John M. Drescher