[vtkusers] Java version too slow

mohitab mohitgargk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 02:52:55 EDT 2011

Hi

I wrote  a small application to view the triangles from a mesh file. The
mesh file is quite big. It has about 800,000 vertices and about 2,200,000
triangles.
In the C++ version, the user interactions are smooth but with Java version
for which I used java wrapper, is pretty slow. The basic mouse interactions
like scaling, rotation etc take a lot of time to respond.

Any insights on how to boost performance of java app? Any tricks?

-
best regards