[vtkusers] Landmark Trasform Bug?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:51:36 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Wenlong Wang <scc.wwl at gmail.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I follow the instructions from the textbook to use CMake to generate all
> these .lib files and include them in my application. Then develop with them.
> I've done other applications in this way before. So i think it should be
> right. However, this is the only way I know to develop with VTK.
>
> I know it is a silly question, but is there anyway else to develop VTK with
> C++ and VS2008?
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> Yours
> Wenlong

With every example comes a corresponding CMakeLists.txt file:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Filters/LandmarkTransform

You just need to run CMake on that file and it will produce your
VS2008 project. When you open the project, it should know where all of
the libraries and headers are automatically. This is the power of
CMake!

David