[vtkusers] How to draw rectangles using CDC in vtkMFCWindow

zouchao1112 zouchao1112 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 06:01:08 EDT 2011

Hi, all

I  use an inherented class vtkMyMFCWindow from vtkMFCWindow as a child
window of a view. I setup a pipeline to execute in vtkMyMFCWindow, and I
want to draw something more in this window. So I override the
vtkMFCWindow::OnPaint() as:

vtkMyMFCWindow::OnPaint()
{
vtkMFCWindow::OnPaint();
CPaintDC dc(this);
dc.rectangle(....);
}

The image can be shown but the rectangle is overlapped by the rendering. I
can see the rectangle in occasion by updating the rendering window
continuously. But it is eventually overlapped by the rendering.

How to solve this problem?
Thanks for the help!