[vtkusers] Probing points

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 04:47:33 EDT 2011

Hi again,

I order to navigate through the blocks of the MultiBlockDataSet, you should
use the *GetBlock* function.

For your second question : there is such a function.
It is called vtkAppendFilter. (see
http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.6/html/a00125.html)

It returns an UnstructuredGrid, that you can probe using the probe filter.

Here agin, you should iterate through the blocks of the MultiBlocks in order
to append each block as input of the AppendFilter.