[vtkusers] vtkHarswareSelector and vtkMultiBlockDataSet

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 17 07:35:32 EDT 2011

Hello,

I want to select cells  or points in my application. The geometry is a vtkMultiBlockDataset  of vtkUnstructuredGrid.
I try to use the vtkHardwareSelector but I have a no good selection (no cells selection whereas visible, selection of unvisible cells)

So I must do something wrong but don't know what.

How should I manage the selection of visible cells and points on a vtkMultiBlockDataset  of vtkUnstructuredGrid ?

I really don't know anymore how to manage this.

Any ideas wil be very very welcome.

Thank you.