[vtkusers] VtkActor2D::setPosition

Simon Adler vtk at cg-effects.de
Fri Oct 14 14:18:12 EDT 2011

Hey Everybody,

I try do render an image with a Actor2D onto the Viewport. Indeed it is a
Slice of a CT Stack. I can set the position with setPosition for the left
bottom corner and setPosition2 for the top/right corner.
If i set both, just setPosition2 has an effect. For example:

actor->setPosition(0.25,0.25);
actor->setPosition2(0.75,0.75);

should give me an image centered on Viewport with a Border of 0.25, but it
is on the left Bottom corner of the Viewport as i expected it, if i call

actor->setPosition(0.0,0.0);
actor->setPosition2(0.75,0.75);

Csn somewhere reproduce this? Should i take another actor?

Greetings and thanks for advices

Simon